Renaissance Minerals listed on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) in June 2010 (ASX:RNS) and is based in Perth, Western Australia.
The Company is focused on aggressively growing and advancing its Cambodian Gold Project in the eastern region of Cambodia. The Cambodian Gold Project covers some of the most prospective ground in a new emerging gold province that has the potential to host world class "Intrusive Related Gold" systems.
Highlights of the Cambodian Gold Project include:
- Dominant 1,100km2 position covering the core of a prospective new unexplored Intrusive Related Gold Province in Cambodia
- Independent JORC resource estimate at the 100% owned Okvau deposit of 15.6Mt at 2.4g/t gold for 1.2 million ounces gold
- Numerous high priority, untested targets based upon major gold anomalism in soil geochemistry
- First mover advantage in an emerging country with an attractive investment regime
- Proven management and experienced in-country team