Renaissance Minerals listed on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) in June 2010 (ASX:RNS) and is based in Perth, Western Australia.
The Company is focused on aggressively growing and advancing its Cambodian Gold Project in the eastern region of Cambodia. The Cambodian Gold Project covers some of the most prospective ground in a new emerging gold province that has the potential to host world class "Intrusive Related Gold" systems.
Company and Project Highlights include:
- 09/09 Results of General Meeting
- 30/07 Successful $6.0M Capital Raising for Cambodian Gold Project
- 25/07 Renaissance Minerals | Investor Presentation, July 2014
- 21/07 High Grade Drilling Results, Okvau, Cambodia - including 8m @ 10.7g/t and 15m @ 5.7g/t Gold
- 23/06 Excellent Exploration Potential, Okvau Deposit | Cambodia - 17m @ 2.9g/t in Trench