Renaissance Minerals listed on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) in June 2010 (ASX:RNS) and is based in Perth, Western Australia.
The Company is focused on aggressively growing and advancing its Cambodian Gold Project in the eastern region of Cambodia. The Cambodian Gold Project covers some of the most prospective ground in a new emerging gold province that has the potential to host world class "Intrusive Related Gold" systems.
Company and Project Highlights include:
- 15/04 Excellent Metallurgical Results; Recoveries to 90%
- 10/04 HIgh Grade Rock Chips of +20g/t Gold at Okvau, Cambodia
- 17/03 Gryphon Minerals Sale and Resignation of Non Executive Director
- 21/02 Drilling commenced at the Area 1 Prospect North of Okvau Deposit | Cambodia
- 10/02 Shallow High Grade Growth at Okvau; 6m @ 9.5g/t and 8m @ 6.0g/t gold